Friday, March 5, 2010

My son's MOSTLY redone room

I wanted to show you all what I've been working on lately...and no I haven't been sitting around eating bon bons or anything, just haven't taken time to post about all my business.  I know you can relate!  anywho, my son's room has been kind of a mess since we moved about 8 months ago, and I finally got around to fixing it up a bit.  Here are a few pics.

I got this comforter at Target about a month ago on clearance for $10.
If you keep your eyes open you can get some really great deals there.


These pillow were on sale a couple of weeks ago also at Target for only $4.00 (normally just 4.99)
They have all kinds of cute patterns.


This set of curtain panels and the orange window sheer were at Walmart for only $20.00 for everything.
 
I hung my son's medals on the top.  It was a nice way to display them plus it added a little punch of color.  


I covered a foam board in orange fabric that I got at target.  In it's former life it was a clearanced shower curtain.


OK, clearly this side of the room is screaming for a large wall hanging above this dresser.  If it looks familiar you may remember it from  this post...& Yes I'm still working on that room.  The big reveal is coming, I promise!
 
Ughh!  video game area...I give up!


All in all I'm pretty happy with the room so far.  As always it's a work in progress, but it's a huge improvement!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the weekend; it's finally gonna be a little warmer and sunny here YEAH!



No comments:

Post a Comment