Monday, March 22, 2010

Healthy & Yummy Blueberry Smoothie

This weekend seemed to be all about food for me.  To show you what I mean, check out this super delicious blueberry smoothie I made (other food post soon to follow).
I decided to blog this after slurping down nearly half of it!

It was sooo good just look at that gorgeous purple-blue color.


These were the ingredients that I used.  I don't measure, but just to give you an idea I used about 3/4 cup blueberries, 3/4 cup almond milk, 1 Tablespoon ground flax, half cup vanilla yogurt, and 1 packet sun crystals/truvia/few drops stevia, or agave syrup to taste, whichever you prefer.


I really like these blueberries.  I got them at Costco, which is where I get many of my healthy and organic foods at great prices.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! Love smooothies. I can't wait till my blueberry bushes are ripe with fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often make a blueberry smoothie with just blueberries, milk and ice! This one sounds yummy:)

    ReplyDelete