Monday, February 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I had to make a few adjustments in my menu this week because my husband won't be joining us for dinner a couple of nights mid week.  When he's not around, I go much more simple with my meal plans; the kids are happier, it's easier on me, it's a win win!

Monday-Sloppy Joes, on a whole grain baguette, green salad, and Corn on the Cobb

Tuesday-Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Grapes, Tater Tots

Wednesday-Olive Garden's Pasta E Fagioli Soup over rice (I made this last week and froze some)

Thursday- Crock-pot creamy chicken and broccoli over brown rice, green salad

Friday- Buitoni Spicy Sausage and Beef Stuffed Ravioli and Buitoni stuffed Chicken and Cheese Ravioli both with Marinara sauce, roasted zucchini and squash
I really like this brand

Saturday- Sea Scallops sauteed in Olive oil with Garlic and Herbs, Near East Brown Rice with Garlic and Pecans (I love these), green salad

Sunday-Leftovers with a Caesar Salad

I also plan to make some lemon blueberry muffins this week.  I try to make a homemade breakfast once or twice / week.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment