Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tuscan White Bean Soup

I wanted to share this soup with you after trying it recently.  It's really delicious, healthy, inexpensive, and super simple to prepare; what else could you ask for?

I topped each bowl with a slice of grilled sweet potato
(A couple nights before my husband grilled sweet potatoes, and I had him grill a few extras. I do things like this often, for another dinner)


Each mix serves 4 as a side, and only needs water and olive oil added.  With the two mixes it made about 6 hearty, main dish servings, when served with the sweet potato and bread.
It also only takes about 15 minutes start to finish


Just heat and eat


I served with a side of garlic herb bread that I showed you how to make in this post


Enjoy!  Let me know if you try it.

2 comments: