Saturday, January 16, 2010

Look What I found at Pier One

These flowers were only .98 a piece.  I put them in a vase with wine corks, cause that's what I had on hand, but I think they would look much better in rice.  I'll pick up a bag next time I go to the store.





These were only .48 apiece.  They were probably clearanced because they are fall flowers, but what do I know; I'm not much of a gardener.  Besides I like them and that's what matters.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you find some great deals while your out this weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty!

    Welcome to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed all your posts on organizing. I love to organize too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just drove by a Pier One with a 75% off clearance sign on the front but wasn't able to stop! I really must go. Tomorrow.

    p.s. Welcome to the SITS community!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous! I never find anything that cheap at Pier One!

    I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete