Sunday, January 3, 2010

What I've Been up To

So I've been a bit MIA lately, but I wanted to wish you all a belated Happy New Year, and show and tell you what I've been up to.  

 
I Planned a surprise 40th birthday party for by husband.



Christmas was wonderful as usual!



Belated Christmas with the in-laws

Hiking in the mountains

We met friends from high school on a New years trip to the mountains.

Me and my oldest son

Me and hubs

Me and my guys...it was cold!!!



Snow tubing, what a blast!!!

sunset in the mountains


I'm so glad the holidays are finally over!   I know this is hard for many of you to understand, but I actually love January.  I love the time to clean, purge, organize, redecorate, reevaluate, donate, set new goals for me and my family, and get our finances in order.  

I hope you'll check back with me this month to see what I've been cleaning and organizing and hopefully I'll be saving a little money in the process.

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa!! Welcome back from your time away from blogging. Looks like you've been busy having fun with your family. Love all the fun photos. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete