Friday, January 22, 2010

Own Your House

Do you have something in your home that's bugs you?  Something that makes you feel annoyed, irritated, stressed, and no, ladies I'm not talking about your husbands or kids, HaHa!

I had this picture.  This picture that would just stare at me every time I walked by it.  It was in my bedroom in a place I liked to sit, relax, pray, do my daily devotions,  read etc.


It reminded me of sad and stressful things that have happened to me in my life...so I replaced it with happy pictures.


Pictures of my husband and kids making happy memories and having fun together.   I don't know why it took me so long to do this, but I'm glad I did.  Why don't you look around your house ad fix something that bothers or upsets you today.  You'll be so glad you did!


Thanks for stopping by, and have a blessed weekend.

3 comments:

  1. At this point in time, I'm still frustrated that there are ornaments hanging on the trees outside that I can't reach. And while I would get them down myself, by the time I get that 10 foot ladder outside, set up and pull them down...my 2 year old is liable to have wrecked havoc in the house. Maybe before Valentine's day they'll be gone.

    Stopping by to give you a big welcome to the SITStahood. We are so glad you could join us and look forward to seeing you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right. Change is good and very cleansing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Focus on what makes you happy. And I have an Austin too :-)

    Welcome to SITS! We're glad you joined :-)

    ReplyDelete