Thursday, October 15, 2009

My First Post!!!


Wow, it's my first time blogging, hopefully it's not that obvious LOL, and I'm so excited about this new adventure. I'm looking forward to sharing my ideas, experiences, and even a few failures, as a way of helping other moms. I am anticipating making lots of new friends, and sharing with as well as learning from many of you.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Vanessa Pierce; I am married to a wonderful, supportive husband of 19 years. We have three boys Austin 17, Ethan 11, and Zachary 9. I am a

Christian
Decorator
Chef
Would be Professional Organizer
Clean Freak
Teachers Helper
Former Homeschooling Mom
Coupon Clipper
Money Saver
Shopaholic (do those go together?)
Budget Cruncher
Time Manager
Healthy Eater (most of the time)
Devoted to Fitness
Errand Runner
Friend
Wife
Mother. Whew!!!

Check back soon at which time I will be sharing my ideas in some and maybe all these areas.

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment