Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mix it UP!


Fit TV

I don't know about you, but I love staying in shape.  I do it for me, and for my family.  It gives me energy, helps me feel and look better, actually multiplies my time, and improves my mood; who couldn't use a little of that!?


Over the years I've tried all different types of exercise including running, walking, aerobics, yoga, pilots, weight lifting, strength training, dance classes, and on and on.  I have to stay what i love most is all of it.  That's right!; I'm able to continue my journey of fitness, because that's what it is you know, a journey, because of this great variety.  If I chose only one or two types of exercise, I know i would have burned out a long time ago.  The variety keeps it spicy!

A great way to have that variety I'm talking about is Fit TV .  There are such a wide variety of shows and styles.  It has everything from yoga to belly dancing!
As a bonus it's free, convenient, and has a great assortment for all levels of fitness as well as personalities.  It has even gotten my husband excited and motivated about fitness!


Check it out!  Record a variety of shows, and carve out some time for you everyday, may I recommend morning before the kids are up.

You won't be sorry you gave yourself this priceless gift.

2 comments:

  1. I will have to check that out, not sure we have it around here. Thanks for following on my blog. It is very nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and nice to meet you too; I get fit tv on Direct tv.

    ReplyDelete