Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WooHoo! Wednesday






Today I'm WooHooing about my oldest son Austin who is about to turn 18.  He will be 18 and graduating from high school all in the same day.  I can't believe that this day is already here.  He will graduate from high school, and by summer's end he will have his associate degree as well.  
I'd say that's something to WooHoo about!  I've been busy getting ready for his special day, and I can't wait to see what his future holds, and what God has in store for him
WOOHOO!!!

I love you Austin; Dad and I are really proud of you!

Woo+Hoo+Post+Button.jpg
I linking up with Marla  Always Nesting


6 comments:

  1. ~Hi Vanessa~

    WOW...that is big news and definitely something to WOO, HOO about! Happy Birthday Austin and Congrats on graduating....that is a HUGE accomplishment! I love the picture of you two together...just precious! XO ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! What a wonderful, handsome young man. Obviously, he's been raised very well :) I just love that photo of the two of you.

    Thanks for linking this awesome post to Woo Hoo! Wednesday and joining the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! Hi to Austin from Austin (I'm in Austin TX) ;-)
    Happy birthday and congrats for this Summer.
    Have a great week Vanessa.
    Hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great pic! You must be so proud! Congrats and Happy Birthday to Austin...he's going to have agreat month;)!

    Enjoy!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday and Congrats to Austin! That's a great photo of the two of you. Have a wonderful weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! that is an amazing accomplishment! your son is so handsome and smart! you and your husband are great parents!! xo

    ReplyDelete